Aim for Creating Tomorrow College
- Develop knowledge and skills to live as independently as possible and take an active role in their own community.
- Include other activities unrelated to qualifications that develop the skills, attitudes and confidence that support progression, with a key focus on employment and independence.
- Provide progression to a level higher than that of their prior attainment, which may be lateral or vertical depending on their individual level of need.
- Include qualification(s), where relevant, that provide a level of stretch to their learning, linked to relevant progression based on the learners’ level of skills and ability.
- Support the learner, where relevant, to work towards a relevant and appropriate qualifications in maths and English.
- Provide a meaningful work placement related to the relevant vocational area of their choice.
- Advance the opportunity of young adults aged 16-25 with SEND.
- Make the transition into sustainable employment, volunteering or entrepreneurial opportunities.
- Develop the independence skills to manage in an ever-changing world.
- Or purpose is to advance the opportunity of young adults, aged 16 -25 with special educational needs or disability, to make the transition into sustainable employment, volunteering or entrepreneurial opportunities and/or develop the social and emotional skills to manage in an ever-changing world.
- We will carry ot our purpose by providing the following services (including but not limited to):
- Discrete accessible provision providing an individual, personalised program focusing on independence and employment.
- Dedicated employer engagement and placement officers.
- Job coaches, providing work placement support.
- Vocational options in, for example, Grounds Maintenance, Hospitality and Catering, Retail, Horticulture, Warehousing and Distribution, Health and Beauty.
- Accredited learning at different levels.
- Enrichment activities to supports progression and independence.
- Curriculum to develop personal and daily living skills.